- Age Restriction. No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to the Festival. Please bring valid government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license or passport for proof of age. Any ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 21 years of age will not be admitted to this event, and will not be eligible for a refund.
- All Sales Final. Your ticket or will call reservation with confirmation number to the Festival will not be replaced, refunded or exchanged for any reason whatsoever. Each person must have a ticket or will call confirmation number for admission along with photo identification. Festival reserves the right to refuse admission and to revoke your ticket or will call reservation at any time. All restaurants, personalities, events, prices, vendors, performances, venues, dates, times and other Festival attributes are subject to change without notice to you.
- Inclement Weather. The Festival is rain or shine. However, in the unlikely event that we, the venue or local authorities do cancel, postpone or reschedule the Festival, we accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise.
- Right to use your Name and Likeness. By using this ticket, you grant GBFE and its affiliates and licensees the irrevocable, transferable, perpetual right and license to publish, print, display and record (by photograph, film, tape, aural devices and any other method or device) your name, voice, image and likeness while at the Festival (the “Recordings”), and use such Recordings for any and all purposes, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised.
- Alcohol; Responsible Consumption of Products. You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol. Underage drinking will not be tolerated and is against the law. Any minors found drinking will be ejected immediately from the Festival. Please bring valid government-issued photo identification such as a driver’s license or passport for proof of age. As responsible members of the community, we recognize the concern about drinking and driving. We encourage responsible consumption of products at the Festival. If you believe that your or someone else’s driving ability may be impaired or that you or someone else cannot safely operate a motor vehicle, please speak with a Festival staff member who will help arrange alternative transportation for you.
- Raw and Undercooked Foods; Allergies. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Peanuts, nuts and other food allergens may be present in the food served at the Festival. We cannot guarantee that the food served will be properly identified or free of allergens.
- What to Bring. Please bring valid government-issued photo identification and cash. Some vendors may not accept credit or debit cards.
- What NOT to Bring. All bags are subject to search. Do not bring large bags, chairs, umbrellas, pets (except registered service animals with proper documentation), weapons of any kind, firecrackers, drugs, or other illegal substances, glass or metal containers, outside food or beverages.
- Intellectual Property. All content, including but not limited to text, graphics, trademarks, service marks, designs, logos, icons, images, and the selection and arrangement of such content (collectively, “Content”), at the Festival, on our Websites, and in email communications to you is the exclusive property of GBFE or GBFE’s licensees, affiliates, partners or vendors, as the case may be. All such Content is protected by state, federal and international copyright, trademark and unfair competition laws. Your use of the Content, except as expressly provided herein, is strictly prohibited. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR ATTENDANCE AT THE FESTIVAL AND/OR USE OF THE WEBSITES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND THE FESTIVAL AND WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GBFE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED BY BUSINESSES OR VENDORS LISTED ON THE GBFE WEBSITES OR SELLING GOODS OR SERVICES AT THE FESTIVAL, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) GBFE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE FESTIVAL OR WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE WEBSITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE AT THE FESTIVAL OR WEBSITES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (iv) ANY ERRORS ON THE WEBSITES WILL BE CORRECTED; AND (C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITES IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- Limitation of Liability. GBFE, its members, officers, directors, partners, employees, independent contractors, agents, affiliates, sponsors, marketing or public relations agencies, successors or assigns (collectively, “GBFE Parties”), assume no responsibility and shall have no liability whatsoever (including for any negligence) for any injury, damage to or loss of ticket holder’s person (including, without limitation, wrongful death) or property while on the Festival premises. You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the Festival (including but not limited to, food poisoning, overconsumption of alcohol, or theft) whether occurring prior to, during, or after the Festival. You expressly and voluntarily release the GBFE Parties from any claim or alleged claim incidental to the Festival and/or the Websites.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms are the exclusive agreement between us and you. GBFE may modify or amend these Terms at any time without notice. These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, without reference or applicability to conflicts of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of the Festival or these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts, as the case may be, situated in the State of New York, County of Kings.
You also acknowledge and understand that, with respect to any dispute with GBFE arising out of or relating to your use of the Festival, GBFE’s website or these Terms:
- YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY;
- YOU AGREE THAT ANY ACTION MUST BE BROUGHT ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO SERVE IN ANY REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY, OR TO PARTICIPATE AS A MEMBER OF A CLASS OF CLAIMANTS, IN ANY LAWSUIT INVOLVING ANY SUCH DISPUTE; AND
- YOU MUST FILE ANY CLAIM WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM AROSE OR IT IS FOREVER BARRED.
Great Big Food Events LLC
257 Grand Street # 213
Brooklyn NY 11211
Updated: January 23, 2015